Welcome to CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine, your premier destination for high-quality healthcare in Dallas. We understand the impact that peripheral nerve disorders can have on your daily life, causing pain, weakness, numbness, and other debilitating symptoms. That's why our team of expert medical professionals is dedicated to providing comprehensive treatment options to alleviate your discomfort and improve your overall well-being.
What are Peripheral Nerve Disorders?
Peripheral nerve disorders, also known as peripheral neuropathy, refer to a range of conditions that affect the nerves outside of the brain and spinal cord. These disorders can result from various causes, such as diabetes, infections, autoimmune diseases, traumatic injuries, or even nutritional deficiencies.
CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine specializes in diagnosing and treating a wide array of peripheral nerve disorders, including:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Small fiber neuropathy
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- And many more
Comprehensive Treatment Options
At CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine, we believe in personalized care that is tailored to your specific needs. Our multidisciplinary team of specialists collaborates to develop customized treatment plans that address your unique symptoms and medical history.
Our treatment options for peripheral nerve disorders may include:
- Medications: We utilize a range of medications to manage pain, reduce inflammation, and address underlying causes of peripheral nerve disorders.
- Physical Therapy: Our skilled therapists will design an individualized exercise program to strengthen your muscles, improve coordination, and enhance your overall mobility.
- Occupational Therapy: Our occupational therapists focus on helping you regain independence in daily activities, such as self-care, work tasks, and leisure activities.
- Nerve Blocks: For targeted pain relief, we offer nerve block procedures to temporarily or permanently interrupt pain signals.
- Electrotherapy: Electrical stimulation techniques, such as transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), can provide pain relief and promote nerve regeneration.
- Surgical Interventions: In some cases, surgical procedures may be necessary to decompress nerves or repair damaged tissues.
Why Choose CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine?
When it comes to treating peripheral nerve disorders in Dallas, CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine stands out as a leader in comprehensive and compassionate care. Here's why you should choose us:
Expertise and Experience
Our team of board-certified physicians, neurologists, surgeons, therapists, and other healthcare professionals have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating various peripheral nerve disorders. We are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field to provide you with the most effective and innovative treatments available.
We believe in a collaborative approach to healthcare. Our team works together to ensure that all aspects of your condition are carefully evaluated, and a comprehensive treatment plan is developed. This approach allows us to address the root cause of your peripheral nerve disorder and provide you with the best possible outcomes.
At CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine, we are committed to providing you with the highest standard of care. Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostic tools and treatment technologies, ensuring accurate diagnoses and effective interventions for your peripheral nerve disorder.
Your well-being is our top priority. We strive to create a warm and welcoming environment where you feel comfortable discussing your concerns and actively participating in your treatment decisions. Our team will always take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, and provide the support you need throughout your treatment journey.
Contact Us Today
If you are experiencing symptoms of a peripheral nerve disorder or would like to learn more about our specialized treatment options, don't hesitate to reach out to CHI St. Luke’s Health - Performance Medicine. Our compassionate team is here to help you regain control of your life and find relief from your symptoms. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.